2020 The Other Art Fair Dallas
Time & Location
About the Event
The Other Art Fair, presented by Saatchi Art in partnership with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE®, gives you the opportunity to meet a curated selection of over 130 independent artists and browse thousands of artwork under one roof. Whether you're a first-time art buyer, seasoned collector, curator, investor, gallery owner, art lover or anything in between, you are guaranteed to find something to add to (or start!) your collection. Plus, with unique immersive experiences, a series of creative workshops, live DJ sets, live art activations and a fully-stocked bar awaiting you, what more do you need to enjoy a cultural experience in Dallas.
Throughout the fair weekend enjoy complimentary gin cocktails courtesy of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE.
Opening Hours and Ticket Prices
Private View: $60
Thursday May 7, 2020: 6pm-10pm * Limited availability of tickets for sale
* Private View tickets permit re-entry to the General Opening Days (Friday-Sunday)
General Opening Days:
- Advanced ticket prices - $15 Adult / $13.50 Students + Seniors
- On The Door ticket prices - $18 Adult / $15 Students + Seniors
Friday May 8, 2020: 3pm-10pm
Saturday May 9, 2020: 11am-8pm
Sunday May 10, 2020: 11am-6pm
* Children under 16 years enjoy complimetary fair entry and must be accompanied by an adult.
* If you are unable to attend on your General Entry ticket date you are welcome to use your ticket on any of the other opening days: Friday May 8, Saturday May 9 and Sunday May 10. This does not include the Thursday May 7 Private View.
Parking: Attendees & Exhibitors may park in the parking lot adjacent to the venue (11,000 spaces). General event parking is free.
Dallas Market Hall has step-free access points throughout the venue.
Accessible restrooms are available and can be found in the main restrooms at the venue.
Accessible parking is located at the Trade Mart and IHDC buildings. Self-parking is free and valet parking is $8 daily.
There is a strict no pet policy, however, guide dogs are permitted entry to The Other Art Fair.
All DART (Dalls Area Rapid Transit) buses and trains meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, offering wheelchair lifts and other features to accommodate riders with disabilities.
Scooter or Wheelchair rentals can be organized with Scooters & More (WTC 120), which is located inside World Trade Center and who can provide solutions starting at $55 per day.